Thank you for your interest in H.E.A.R.T..
Enroll your student for the 2016-2017 School Year TODAY!
Registration is on a first-come first-served basis. Each registered student is registering for and committed to all of the classes offered through the H.E.A.R.T. program for the entire nine-month school session.
How Do I Register?
Read all of the sections of this website (especially the Responsibilities section).
Note to Parents of Kindergarten Students: Because of the length of the day and the subjects taught, our program isn’t suited for all kindergarteners. If your child is in kindergarten, please be certain that he or she is ready for our program before you register. No refunds will be given.
Please download and complete the Enrollment Form, Policy Acceptance Form, the Personal Information Release, the Medical Release, Insurance Waiver, and Service Commitment Form.
Please review the Service Commitment section of the website and complete the Service Commitment Form. If you are enrolling a student who is in kindergarten through third grade, you are expected to serve roughly 15 service hours per year. If you are enrolling a student who is in fourth through eighth grade, you are expected to serve roughly 7 service hours per year.
Please write a check made payable to the Village Church of Barrington for the amount of the one-time registration fee of $75, any additional course fees, and service hour payment ($15/hour if you are not planning to fulfill your service hour commitment).
- Kindergarten—3rd grade students - $100/month ($900/year)
- 4th-8th grade all-day students - $105/month ($945/year) + fees
- 4th-8th grade morning students - $65/month ($585/year)
- 4th-8th grade afternoon students - $50/month ($450/year) + fees
There are additional fees associated with some of our classes (payment is due with registration):
- 3D Art - $25.00/semester course (for art materials)
- Advanced Art - $25.00/semester course (for art materials)
- Cooking and Baking - $35.00/course (for ingredients)
- Cool Chemistry - $20/course (for materials)
- Gardening - $25.00/course (for ingredients)
- LEGO Stop Motion Animation - $50.00/course (to help cover the expense of the class)
- LEGO Robotics - $50.00/semester (to help cover the expense of the class)
- Phun Physics - $20/semester (for materials)
- Project Club - $30.00/course (for project materials)
- Sewing - $25.00/course (for project materials)
- Tae Kwon Do - $35/course (for uniform and belt)
Costs listed above include all costs associated with the program except for “Testing Day” (See Important Dates for more information.). Monthly tuition installments are due on the first Thursday of each month. Tuition may be paid in advance.
Scholarships may be available to families in need, please contact Annie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-287-6881 for more details.
Send all completed forms (H.E.A.R.T. Registration Form, Policy Acceptance Form, Personal Information Release, Medical Release, Insurance Waiver and Service Commitment Form) and fee payments to:
The Village Church of Barrington
1600 East Main Street
Barrington, IL 60010
Attn: Annie Johnson
Checks should be made payable to the Village Church of Barrington. Please be sure that all forms are filled out accurately and completely and that your fees are included with all of your forms. Incomplete registration forms can not be processed and may result in your child losing a spot in the program.
There are only 22 spots available in each of the five grade levels served by H.E.A.R.T. Because of our enrollment limitation, your child(ren) may be put on the wait list. By June 15th, you will be notified of your child’s enrollment status via email. In August, you will receive a confirmation “packet” via email including documents outlining your volunteer responsibilities. If your children must be put on the wait list, the email will explain that and your check will be returned to you or destroyed. You will be notified if a spot becomes available.
If you have any questions about the program or registration, please feel free to call Annie Johnson at 847-287-6881 or email her at email@example.com.